DUST 514 Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
DUST 514 Reviews2
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|Destructoid||6/10 Alr||May 17 '13|
|Destructoid||6/10||May 17 '13|
|»Submit a review link|
DUST 514 Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|Computer and Video Games||May 13 '12|
|Games Radar||Mar 22 '12|
|Games Radar||Mar 29 '12|
|Games Radar||Jun 07 '12|
|Games Radar||Nov 02 '12|
|GameSpot||Jun 07 '12|
|GameSpot||Aug 19 '11|
|Gamespy||Jun 30 '11|
|Gamespy||Jun 30 '11|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from DUST 514 Reviews:Check out these quotes from DUST 514 reviews & previews
"To be clear, this is no MMO - it's a fast-paced multiplayer squad shooter with visuals to match Starhawk, where you can pilot tanks, planes and other craft; with custom classes such as support, engineer and assault. It may not be quite as polished as Sony's sci-fi shooter, but for free, the scale of its community and potential is staggering. One to watch."
"Playing Dust 514 on PS3? You'll want to log on this weekend to double up on skill points and level up. The 2X Skill Point event started yesterday and runs for a solid week (ending August 14), so you have plenty of time to get..."
"CCP Games has nabbed Jean-Charles Gaudechon as executive producer for Dust 514, their free-to-play PS3 FPS. Gaudechon was an executive producer at Electronic Arts Stockholm where he headed up Battlefield Heroes and Battl..."
"These situations are hypothetical, of course. In order for DUST’s integration with EVE to be successful and rewarding it needs to work flawlessly, and that’s going to take a lot of testing to pull off. Right now, DUST 514 is on-track for a 2012 launch, with a beta kicking off in April for Fanfest attendees and additional waves opening in the following months. Be sure to check back within the next few weeks for even more DUST and EVE news."
"DUST is full of so many great ideas, and we're happy to see the gameplay finally (start to) catch up to them. There's still work to be done, though. Even with graphical updates it's not a very good looking game, and while the CCP's shooter has stumbled over the "good enough" level it needed reach, we'd still like to see more improvements made to the controls and overall feel of the shooting to continue making things better."
- DUST 514 finally released today, after being in beta for seemingly forever 
- Small corp federation 
- Starting Dust clan 
- Vets here Looking for Fellow Medics and MIcs to Join the FrontLine-Coalition 
- Die for a cause with Dust 514, as open beta begins January 22 for all PlayStation 3 owners 
- DUST 514 top tier gear loadout will only cost a few cents in real money 
- CCP brings together DUST 514 and EVE Online, merging two games into one 
- Dust 514 to release next month, says SCEA boss Jack Tretton 
- beta codes 
- Dust 514 screenshots, "box front" released as closed beta begins for PS Plus members 
- Dust 514's two week beta event exclusive to PlayStation Plus members, DLC pre-orderers 
- DUST 514 'Mercenary Pack' bundles perks and armor, priced at $20