BackgroundDragon Ball Z® Ultimate Tenkaichi features upgraded environmental and character graphics, with designs drawn from the original manga series. Destructible battlefields, including massive craters and ki blasts cutting across the sky deliver a more dynamic experience and immediate sense of urgency to the exhilarating fights. An enhanced story mode drops players into the rich Dragon Ball Z universe, filled with beloved characters and powerful enemies. An accessible battle system allows gamers of all ages to hold their own in fast-paced battles, while still retaining tactical depth for hardcore fans.
- Complete Character Creation & Customization: Appearance and attributes can be customized such as model body, face, hair, attire, fighting style and more! Additionally fighting style and special moves can be selected.
- Enhanced Battle Mechanics: “Impact Break” system allows large scale environment destruction. Improved mechanics allow for faster long-to-short range fights. There is also an added health recovery system and a vast collection of more cinematic camera angles.
- Deeper Brand Representation: Fight presentations more closely mirror the animation series. Battle against a new group of giant bosses as in the animation series. Experience 15 animated scenes with bosses up to 15x the size of playable characters! Also enjoy bonus level from movie and Dragon Ball GT series!
ManhuntPS2 and 10 others own Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
lonewolveshardt and 3 others played Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
slyshadicWas not worth $60...The character custom is the only good thing about it. I give it a 1.5 DragonBallZUltimateTenkaichi X360
Aug 31, 12 4:33pm
nasty nappathis game was so terribly bad it was ataris stabbing every dbz fan in the heart DragonBallZUltimateTenkaichi X360
Jan 22, 12 3:57pm
Dec 12, 11 9:26pm
Nov 09, 11 2:52am
To be honest, this game is probably one of the worst games I have played so far. I...
Sep 09, 11 2:53pm
- Genre: Fighting (PS3)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Spike
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Released North America Oct 25, 2011 Europe Oct 28, 2011 Japan Oct 25, 2011 Australia Q4 2011
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2-4)
- Online Multi-player (2-4)
- Also known as:
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Blast in Japan
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
- Dragon Ball Z Kinect
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II: Future Shock
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku