Legionare_23 and 174 others own Devil May Cry 4
Aya Brea and 50 others played Devil May Cry 4
light99999999 May 18, 10 8:47amcompleted on all dificulties, side missions completed
Cangriman Nov 20, 09 6:55amI beat it but not 100%. I have to go back to it again.
Big_Jack Aug 25, 09 6:06pmOh my god that fight song grates the nips. Agonizingly difficult.
BackgroundNero, a young knight in the Order of the Sword witnesses his leader's slaughter at the hands of Dante. The Order, made up of 'Holy Knights' itself worships Sparda, Dante's father, who as a Dark Knight rebelled against the emperor thousands of years ago. An evil conspiracy unfolds and the fates of Dante and Nero are precariously intertwined as the new protagonist clashes with a familiar hero.
- 60 frames per second
- Blend of familiar and new: newcomer Nero clashes with veteran Dante
- New characters and environments
- Signature blend of guns and swordplay
- Deep combo system rewards stylish dispatching of enemies
- Unique "Devil Bringer" arm opens up a range of combo options
- Distinct set of weaponry and moves for Nero and Dante
- Exceed System allows Nero to charge up his sword with a throttle effect, revving up to three levels with powerful attack options
- New active style change system for Dante allows him to switch styles and weapons on the fly, producing crazy combo possibilities
Official URLOfficial Site
- Devil May Cry (2001)
- Devil May Cry 2 (2003)
- Devil May Cry 3 (2005)
- Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition (2006)
- Devil May Cry: 5th Anniversary Collection (2006)
- Devil May Cry 4 Refrain (2011)