BackgroundThe year is 2027, a time of great innovation in neuroprosthetics, but also a time of chaos and conspiracy and a new social divide. The “have ‘and “have-nots” are redefined by those who can afford augmentations and those who cannot. Adam Jensen is an ex-SWAT specialist who has been handpicked to oversee the defensive needs of one of America’s most experimental biotechnology firms. Badly wounded during an attack on the facility, Adam is mechanically augmented against his will and soon finds himself chasing down leads all over the world, never knowing who to trust. Adam begins to question the ethics around neuroprosthetics, and everything he thought he knew. Someone is working very hard to ensure mankind's evolution follows a particular path. Unravel the truth behind a conspiracy rooted in the foundation of the world around you as it incites a new revolution.
· Ultimate fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal
· Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style.
· Choice and consequence: Live in a reactive world in which a multitude of approaches, paths, and tools are at the player’s disposal- each choice resulting in a consequence that affects the game dynamics and story
· Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades
· Unique visual design: Become immersed in a Cyber Renaissance setting that masterfully blends near future and Renaissance era styles
· Explore the world: Traverse numerous locales across the globe -- each with its own distinct art direction -- in Adam’s search to uncover a worldwide conspiracy
Official URLOfficial Site
Deus Ex: Human revolution has been around for a while, but for me, there has always been...
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut heading to PC, PS3, and 360, fixes the boss battles and more
At the start of April, Square Enix revealed Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut would be launching on the... posted Jun 11, 13 5:09pm
Update: Eidos Montreal has just released a less subtle teaser for Deus Ex: The Fall. Another Vine, only this time... posted Jun 03, 13 10:44am
April Fool's Day: Deus Ex: Human Defiance takes the franchise 8-bit, because the future lies in the past
Dang, developers aren't holding back. April Fool's Day is going to be non-stop this year, huh? Eidos Montreal... posted Apr 01, 13 7:42am
A followup domain registration has shed additional light on what Deus Ex: Human Defiance may in fact be. Rather... posted Feb 27, 13 8:46am
- Genre: Action Shooter (PS3)
- Theme(s): Cyberpunk, Ancient Cultures, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Eidos
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Aug 23, 2011 Europe Aug 26, 2011