BackgroundIn Path of the Furon, the destructive alien Crypto is taking on the funkdafied times of the 1970s, adding a bit of disco destruction to the people of earth. Picking up where Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed leaves off, Crypto finds himself attacked by a mysterious new enemy that's threatens the entire Furon race. With a conspiracy quickly formed that threatens his way of life, Crypto embarks on a journey to gain enlightenment from an alien Kung Fu master, unlocking new powers that will let him save the Furons once again.
Path of the Furon expands on the open world format of the previous Destroy All Humans! titles -- players will be able to decide what they want to obliterate and what they will spare, with five large open worlds on the ground and in the air (thanks to new augmentations to Crypto's UFO) to obliterate with new weapons and new alien powers.
- Destroy All Humans! Redefined: Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon redefines the series for next-gen—increasing the size, scale and scope of Crypto's arsenal of alien weaponry, mental abilities and destruction.
- High Fidelity Destruction: Manipulate or destroy anything in the world, creating disaster movie inspired level of destruction and mayhem.
- Open World Game Play: Go anywhere at anytime via an open world mission structure. Explore 5 open world environments without ever leaving the game world, or take on a variety of side missions and mini-games.
- Destroy All Humans Redefined: Next-gen graphics, detailed destruction, new weapons, new mental abilities, expanded UFO capabilities, customized upgrades and co-op and competitive multiplayer gameplay.
PS3 version not released in North America.
Added on: July 20, 2007
Official URLOfficial Site
- Worth Importing? Aug 12
- multiplayer Mar 30
- Where are the challenges / odd jobs / collectibles? Oct 12
- This game feels like it missing Oct 7
JonesFRB and 7 others own Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon
crash freak played Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon
- Genre: Action/Adventure (PS3)
- Theme(s): Alternate History, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sandblast
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Dec 1, 2008 Europe Feb 13, 2009 Australia Feb 12, 2009
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)