BackgroundDark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition and Darks Souls: Artorias of the Abyss DLC pack will include an untold chapter in the world of Lordran. Sent back to the past, player will discover the past story when Knight Artorias still lives.
- New Bosses - Including Artorias of Abyss, Chimera of Tomb, and more
- PVP Online Matchmaking System - Quick matching for co-op or PVP
- New Areas – Including Oolacile Tomb, Old Ruins and more
- New Enemies – Including Abyss Guard, Chained Prisoner and more
- New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough and more
- New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
- Extremely Deep, Dark & Difficult – Unforgiving in its punishment, yet rewarding for the determined – learn to strategize freely and conquer seemingly impossible challenges.
- Fully Seamless World – Explore a completely integrated world of dark fantasy where dungeons are seamlessly intertwined, with great height.
- Mastery Earns Progression – Contains 60 hours of gameplay, with nearly 100 uniquely despair-inducing monsters & an incredibly nuanced weaponry & magic spells system. Player success depends on their eventual mastery of how and when to use the magic spells, choice of armor, the number of weapons, the types of weapons, and the moves attached to the weapons.
- Network Play – Players may cross paths with one another, interacting with each other throughout the game even as each player plays their own game.
- Flexible Character Development & Role Play – As the player progresses, they must carefully choose which of their character’s abilities to enhance as this will determine their progression style.
- Community – See other real players and empathize with their journey, learn from seeing how others died, find and leave messages for your fellow players; helping them or leading them into death.
- Symbolic of Life & Hope – The Beacon Fire is an important feature of Dark Souls for many reasons. Though in game play it serves as a recovery and re-spawn point for players whose health gets low and is the one place in the dark world where players can find a fleeting moment of warmth and calm.
Official URLOfficial Site (JP)
Thousands of Twitch.tv users are taking on what may be their toughest community challenge... posted Aug 14, 15 6:48am
The verdict is that the game isn't bad, it's just flawed.
I honest to Gwyn don't want to sound like...
Dark Souls is a game that, at the beginning, throws you in alone and you have to work...
There are plenty of monsters to kill from the lowly hollow soldiers and rats to...
For anyone hoping to rush into that new Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss DLC, now that it's actually on consoles... posted Oct 25, 12 2:27pm
PC players have been indulging in the Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss DLC content for awhile via the Prepare to... posted Oct 24, 12 7:01am
- Genre: Action RPG (PS3)
- Theme(s): Dark Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: From Software
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Released North America Oct 4, 2011 Europe Oct 7, 2011 Japan Sep 22, 2011
- DLC of Dark Souls II
|Crystalline Set||Black Set|
|Crimson Set||Dingy Set|
|Catarina Set||Chain Set|
|Black Knight Set||Bandit Set|
|Black Sorcerer Set||Balder Set|
|Cleric Set||Big Hat Set|
|Eastern Set||Elite Knight Set|
|Antiquated Set||Dark Set|
|Adventurer Set||Black Iron Set|