BackgroundIn a land ruled by might and magic, peace is ensured by the benevolent power of the crystals. When a young moogle charged with guarding these crystals learns of an evil presence gathering on the horizon, he calls upon heroes from the far corners of the realm to join forces and stand against this new threat. Wielders of blade and bow, keepers of arts arcane, unite! As darkness draws nigh, only you can protect the light that binds us. The fate of Ivalice lies in the hands of...the Crystal Defenders!
GameplayCrystal Defenders is a defensive simulation game in which players deploy characters from the FINAL FANTASY TACTICS series onto a variety of different maps to battle wave after wave of encroaching monsters. It is up to the player to decide—by pausing the action at crucial moments—when and where to deploy various jobs such as Black Mages or Soldiers that will attempt to defend the party’s crystals. Factors such as map terrain, monster strengths and weaknesses, job attributes, and more will play a crucial role in determining what steps a player should take.
- Favorite characters: Popular characters such as Black Mages and Soldiers are used from Final Fantasy Tactics A2. Use them to protect your crystals.
- Tons of gameplay: Over 300 stages of action are included with three different game versions. Try W1 to learn game basics, W2 where Power Crystals are introduced for deeper, more detailed strategies, and W3 that features complex maps and fierce monsters to challenge even the most seasoned players.
- Fun and intuitive: The simple, multi-faceted game system is easy for a novice to pick up, and hard for a veteran to put down.
- level 20? Aug 1
S-I-E and 3 others played Crystal Defenders
Diana and 6 others own Crystal Defenders
sparrowbird666cool like old FF games, but a bit hard, takes thinking CrystalDefenders X360
Apr 23, 09 7:45am
- Genre: General Sims (PS3)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Aug 6, 2009 Europe Jul 23, 2009 Japan Mar 11, 2009