BackgroundAn ancient evil has broken through into our world and is threatening to spread its taint across the whole of the earth unless it's stopped. At ground zero lies the Middle Eastern city of Al-Khali, a modern city built atop the ancient ruins of a dozen previous conquerors. All attempts with contacting the doomed citizens of the city have failed. With tensions already running high in the region, this is just the sort of thing that could trigger the Apocalypse
- Jumping back and forth between Jericho squad members – Allowing you to use the best suited squad members in particular combat situations, such as the Jericho Squad members that can combine their paranormal powers for even more substantial attacks.
- Layered Environments – The ancient city of Al-Khali contains different "layers" of different times throughout the ages that have tried to battle evil and have lost. Each player will travel through theses areas including the Crusades, World War II, Rome, an many more.
Official URLOfficial Site
Shedevil and 5 others played Clive Barker's Jericho
Shedevil and 9 others own Clive Barker's Jericho
- Genre: Action/Adventure (PS3)
- Theme(s): Horror, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Mercury Steam
- Publisher: Codemasters
Released North America Oct 23, 2007 Europe Oct 26, 2007 Australia Nov 8, 2007