BackgroundThe desperate leadership of a doomed Soviet Union travels back in time to change history and restore the glory of Mother Russia. The time travel mission goes awry, creating an alternate time line where technology has followed an entirely different evolution, a new superpower has been thrust on to the world stage, and World War III is raging. The Empire of the Rising Sun has risen in the East, making World War III a three-way struggle between the Soviets, the Allies, and the Empire with armies fielding wacky and wonderful weapons and technologies like Tesla coils, heavily armed War Blimps, teleportation, armoured bears, intelligent dolphins, floating island fortresses, and transforming tanks.
GameplayAs with the previous Command & Conquer games, you will be able to play as different factions in the game, such as the Allies. All of the factions will have a combination of old and new technology at their disposal. For example, the new Soviet armor includes attack bears and "Sickles", which are spider-shaped tanks that prevents any infiltration. Co-op will be featured in the game as well. All of the levels were designed with co-op in mind, so grab a buddy and enjoy running through the campaign mode together.
Official URLOfficial Site
S-I-E and 12 others own Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
S-I-E and 3 others played Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
I bought a copy of Red Alert 3 when it first came out in 2009 on the Xbox 360 and...
- Genre: RTS (PS3)
- Theme(s): Alternate History, Military, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Mar 23, 2009 Europe Mar 27, 2009 Australia Mar 26, 2009
- Command & Conquer Red Alert: Counterstrike (1997)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert (1996)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (2000)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (2008)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising (2009)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert: The Aftermath (1997)
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge (2001)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert (2009)