BackgroundBurnout 5 gives players license to wreak havoc in Paradise City, the ultimate racing battleground, with a massive infrastructure of traffic-heavy roads to abuse. Gone is the need to jump in and out of menus and aimlessly search for fun like many open world games; in Burnout 5, every inch of the world is built to deliver heart-stopping Burnout-style gameplay. Every intersection is a potential crash junction and every alleyway is an opportunity to rack up moving violations.
- Open world: The world of Paradise City is completely open for exploration. Tour around the streets to locate events, and opportunities to cause serious vehicular mayhem. Do anything, anywhere, any time.
- Serious destruction: The game promises the most explosive pile-ups ever, with an unprecedented level of crash deformation.
- Accessibility: No more popping in and out of menus, now the gameplay is seamlessly integrated with your exploration of the city.
- Online play: Burnout Paradise smashes racing conventions with innovative online features. Visit Paradise City with a friend, and bring your cars.
Official URLOfficial Site
jessestron and 25 others played Burnout Paradise
jessestron and 167 others own Burnout Paradise
Aug 18, 13 1:05pm
HurricarnoReally fun game. Great map to explore, and really fun events, including multiplayer. Loads of great DLC as well. Got the Platinum. BurnoutParadiseTheUltimateBox PC
Aug 20, 11 10:14am
BusterFxwell i need 1 tropy to get the platinum (send a pic in game) but i dond have pseye BurnoutParadiseTheUltimateBox PC
Jul 15, 11 11:27pm
TskyoTaiPretty fun, was cheap. In the end its just a racing game and I cant be bohtered to finish it, let alone get 100%. BurnoutParadise PS3
Dec 10, 10 6:41am
Though Criterion aren't developing any further content for Burnout Paradise, the developers are critically... posted Feb 17, 10 5:33pm
SaiyeedMy Best Legandary Racing Game in the entire Universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BurnoutParadise PS3
Jan 04, 10 8:26am
Dark AssassinGetting achievement's (stupid Boostin' around the World achievement...) BurnoutParadiseTheUltimateBox PC
Aug 29, 09 7:07pm
yugiRULERGood racing game, much better than others, and I loved hitting things and going fast and smashing the car. BurnoutParadise PS3
Jun 25, 09 7:09am
Shadow of DeathWell, I wouldn't QUITE say 'mastered', but I got the platinum trophy, and before Trophies had 101% bike license. BurnoutParadise PS3
May 07, 09 1:02am
tekmosisI wish the driver flew out of the window when you crashed. BurnoutParadise PS3
May 06, 09 9:18pm
- Genre: Racing - Car (PS3)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Criterion Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jan 22, 2008 Europe Jan 25, 2008 Japan Feb 21, 2008 Australia Jan 24, 2008