BackgroundBurnout 5 gives players license to wreak havoc in Paradise City, the ultimate racing battleground, with a massive infrastructure of traffic-heavy roads to abuse. Gone is the need to jump in and out of menus and aimlessly search for fun like many open world games; in Burnout 5, every inch of the world is built to deliver heart-stopping Burnout-style gameplay. Every intersection is a potential crash junction and every alleyway is an opportunity to rack up moving violations.
- Open world: The world of Paradise City is completely open for exploration. Tour around the streets to locate events, and opportunities to cause serious vehicular mayhem. Do anything, anywhere, any time.
- Serious destruction: The game promises the most explosive pile-ups ever, with an unprecedented level of crash deformation.
- Accessibility: No more popping in and out of menus, now the gameplay is seamlessly integrated with your exploration of the city.
- Online play: Burnout Paradise smashes racing conventions with innovative online features. Visit Paradise City with a friend, and bring your cars.
Official URLOfficial Site
Trev_GFC and 162 others own Burnout Paradise
Phexameta and 26 others played Burnout Paradise
Aug 18, 13 1:05pm
Though Criterion aren't developing any further content for Burnout Paradise, the developers are critically... posted Feb 17, 10 5:33pm
- Genre: Racing - Car (PS3)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Criterion Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jan 22, 2008 Europe Jan 25, 2008 Japan Feb 21, 2008 Australia Jan 24, 2008
- Burnout CRASH! (2011)
- Burnout (2001)
- Burnout 2: Point of Impact (2002)
- Burnout 3: Takedown (2004)
- Burnout Dominator (2007)
- Burnout Revenge (2005)
- Burnout CRASH! (2012)
- Burnout Legends (2005)