BackgroundGearbox Software returns to Borderlands with their 3rd and biggest downloadable content yet! Featuring all new areas, weapons, quests, enemies, and an increase in the level cap!
Game PlayAfter a stint of Arena Gameplay in Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, Borderlands returns to its traditional mission/quest based gameplay. Running and Gunning with a variety of weapon types with countless combinations, against the Crimson Lance faction.
FeaturesHours more of Gameplay
Level Cap increased from 50 to 61
Hardware InfoBorderlands (Main Game) hardware Requirements (PC)
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.4 Ghz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1GB System RAM (2GB recommended with Vista)
- Graphics: 256mb video ram or better (GeForce 8 series or higher/Radeon R8xx series)
- Hard Drive: 8 GB or more free space
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
If you're not feeling the challenge after a few playthroughs of Borderlands, the upcoming v1.41 Title Update aims... posted Oct 27, 10 11:05pm
[image1 link=yes height=300 float=right] Duke Nukem Forever is now in good hands with Gearbox Software,... posted Oct 05, 10 6:51pm