berrlo and 3 others played Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
berrlo and 17 others own Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
If you're not feeling the challenge after a few playthroughs of Borderlands, the upcoming v1.41 Title Update aims... posted Oct 27, 10 11:05pm
BackgroundClaptrap's New Robot Revolution invites single-plaer and co-op fans back to try to suppress a deadly Claptrap revolution using one of four infamous vault hunters.
The foursome find themselves caught in the crosshairs of a deadly civil war between the Hyperion Corporation's well-armed armadas and the ever-amassing army of homicidal Claptraps led by one of the most eagerly awaited characters in the franchise's history - the cunning Ninja Assassin.
As vault hunters, players must put aside their past differences with the Hyperion corporation, namely the organisation's repeated attempts to wipe them from existence. For a hefty payday, they will join forces to help beat down the mechanical uprising and thwart the dastardly kung0fu expert, the Claptrap known only as Ninja Assassin.
- FIGHT CLAPTRAP - Fight waves of once-friendly, now-homicidal Claptraps
- ROBOTS! - Encounter Claptrap-ified creatures including Crab-traps, Rakk-traps, Skag-traps, and a variety of Bandit-traps.
- NEW BOSS RUNS - 11 Boss battles including 5 new bosses and 3 Claptrap-ified pose from the past.
- NEW AREAS - Six brand new areas to explore in Pandora!
- ALSO - Earn 6 more backpack slots and 2 more skill points!