BackgroundWith the Cauldron shattered and the cycle broken, Ragna begins his final mission: Hunt down the villainous Terumi. Noel's life and the fate of the entire world hang in the balance as the Bloodedge marches toward one last confrontation.
- New and Redesigned Characters - BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma adds five new playable characters to the original cast, as well as two downloadable characters, the scientist Kokonoe and the villainous Terumi. Characters from the past are also redesigned and rebalanced, and each have new moves.
- Delve Deeper into BlazBlue - BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma’s story mode contains more than 30 hours of gameplay, pushing further into the epic journey of Ragna and the others than ever before.
- Modes of Glory – Featuring traditional BlazBlue modes such as Arcade, Unlimited Mars, Survival, and more, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma offers hours of gameplay for experienced hardcore players as well as new fans.
- Networking Capabilities - Revamped and enhanced, the networking mode for BlazBlue allows you to battle players from around the world. A newly added rank system allows you to know beforehand who you will battle.
I swear, I just wrote like 500 words about how exciting it was that BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma... posted Nov 05, 13 6:04pm
Arc System Works has released a new trailer for the PS3 version of BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasm. This latest...
Arc System Works has released a new trailer for the PS3 version of BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasm. This latest...posted May 23, 13 12:05pm
- Genre: Fighting (PS3)
- Developer: Arc System Works
- Publisher: Aksys Games
Released North America Mar 25, 2014
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger