BackgroundBuilt from the ground-up for next-generation consoles using Digital Illusions' bleeding-edge Frostbite game engine, Battlefield: Bad Company drops gamers behind enemy lines with a squad of renegade soldiers who risk it all on a personal quest for gold and revenge. Featuring a deep, cinematic single-player experience loaded with adventure and dark humor, the game delivers the series' trademark sandbox gameplay in a universe where nearly everything is destructible.
- Cinematic single-player experience – A deep campaign loaded with attitude follows a wayward band of ordinary soldiers who risk it all on a quest for personal gain.
- War, your way – Battlefield: Bad Company environments are 90 percent destructible, meaning that any structure can be demolished down to its foundation. Gamers can shape the battlefield to match their play style – the possibilities are literally endless.
- New vehicles, weapons and toys – Land, air or sea, dozens of new tools are waiting for explosive experimentation. Battlefield: Bad Company gives gamers the building blocks to get creative and usher in a new era of their own "Battlefield moments".
- Frostbite game engine – DICE's Frostbite game engine raises the bar for next-gen gaming, with stunning HD graphics that bring characters, vehicles, and environments to life like never before.
- Genre-defining multiplayer – Support for 24 players online (requires internet connection) in a world designed to take full advantage of the game's massively destructible environments.
- True "Through the gun" experience – DICE's attention to detail is applied to the act of firing a weapon. Dozens of subtle changes to the FPS formula add up to a vastly improved shooting experience.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Battle field bad company 2 Oct 22
- Tips for a new guy ? May 26
- whats the funniest thing you have seen someone do in BF:BC May 26
- Anybody out there? May 26
FOX is developing an "action comedy" TV show based on the Battlefield: Bad Company spinoff series. It's said to... posted Oct 09, 12 7:39am
The Battlefield series is known for many things, and one of them is it's superb theme music. It's so well loved,... posted May 07, 12 7:00am
[image1 link=yes width=650 height=366] Though the plan until now seemed to be to release only the Vietnam... posted Nov 08, 10 1:33pm
Love is a strange beast, friends, and as you'll see from this tale, she can find you in the strangest of... posted May 19, 10 5:45pm
- Genre: Action Shooter (PS3)
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Digital Illusions
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jun 25, 2008 Europe Jun 27, 2008 Japan Aug 28, 2008 Australia Jun 26, 2008
- Battlefield Hardline
- Battlefield 4: China Rising
- Battlefield 4
- Battlefield 3
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Battlefield 2142
- Battlefield 2
- Battlefield Vietnam
- Battlefield: 1942