BackgroundAtelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland is the third and final Atelier game set within the Arland world, and it continues the series' emphasis on adventure and item synthesis. This latest installment is the direct sequel to Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland and Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland.
Game PlayAtelier Meruru adopts a mission-based game system wherein you must develop and enhance your kingdom within three years. There are a variety of quests, ranging from synthesizing and delivering items to taking on ferocious beasts, and how you accomplish these missions will contribute to the progress and storyline of the game. Completing quests will reward you with points that can be used to perform different tasks on a national level, such as creating new facilities and leveling up your kingdom, which in turn will allow you access to different areas to develop and explore.
The game has new system that allows players to turn an empty space into a giant tower. They can customize their alchemy creations. During battles, gust can change how things happen. It uses a cost turn system.
- Develop your kingdom! - Develop and transform the landscape right before your eyes!
- Synthesize items! - Gather and synthesize items to use in battle or turn in for huge rewards!
- Explore the world! - More dungeons and fields to explore than ever before!
- Brand new skills! - Special character-specific skills with exceptional effects!
- Returning characters! - Catch up with old friends as they return in an all-new adventure!
- Improved graphics! - Revel in the stunning cel-shaded art style!
- Multiple endings! - Over 10 different endings! Try to unlock them all!
- Awesome DLC! - Extend the game by downloading additional dungeons, characters, and costumes!
solidfranz and 4 others own Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland
Bag_San played Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland
It's not rare for a publisher to release a list of game's they'll be showing at E3. It is rare that they use it...
It's not rare for a publisher to release a list of game's they'll be showing at E3. It is rare that they use it...posted May 28, 13 3:10pm
The thirteenth installment in the Atelier series and the last but not least of the...
- Genre: Fantasy RPG (PS3)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Gust
- Publisher: NIS America
Released North America May 29, 2012 Europe May 29, 2012 Japan Jun 23, 2011
- Also known as:
- Meruru no Atelier: Arland no Renkinjutsushi 3 in Japan
- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (2013)
- Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland (2010)
- Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (2011)
- Atelier 5 - The Alchemist of Gramnat 2 (Import) (2003)
- Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny (2006)
- Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (2007)
- Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana (2005)
- Atelier Lillie (import) (2001)
- Elly's Atelier (Import) (2000)