BackgroundAtelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk follows the story of Ayesha Altugle, a girl who has been living alone in a secluded workshop ever since her grandfather died and her younger sister went missing a few years ago. She supports herself by making and selling medicine. As the story begins, she finds out that her younger sister IS alive somewhere in the world. Now, she must devote herself to finding her younger sister. Her journey to keep her promise begin...
Game PlayAtelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk is sure to fulfill the desires of every alchemy RPG fan with new features, battle system additions, and brand-new storyline and characters. Fans of the series will have even more to explore with future DLC releases of new costumes, characters, additional areas, and more!
- New story and cast of characters: Ayesha’s mission is to find her younger sister, Nio, who went missing after she left home to gather medicinal ingredients, and Ayesha will be supported and helped by those already close to her, as well as new friends she'll meet along the way. This new setting will embrace all the Japanese RPG fans who are looking for a new kind of alchemy RPG!
- Keep a diary to delve deeper into the story: The new Diary System allows the player to keep a log of Ayesha’s activities. Keeping up with the diary, Ayesha will be able to gain more recipes, bonus stats, and items. Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk does not have any time restriction on each mission; instead, every mission will be connected and will help determine your success in finding Ayesha’s younger sister.
- Turn-based battle system: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk features a turn-based battle system that emphasizes the importance of character positioning and distance from the enemies. Support and Assist attacks among your party will play a big role in each battle. Place your party members wisely and strategize your way to victory!
- Back Attacks and unique character skills: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk has an updated battle system that allows players to move behind the enemy; attack them from the rear to score critical hits! Get familiar with the special skills and abilities of each character to maximize your battle experience!
- Alchemy gets even more exciting by focusing on the process: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk features an updated synthesis system where Ayesha will learn special alchemy skills that she can use to fine-tune the details of the items that she synthesizes for more desirable results!
Official URLOfficial Site (JP)
Crissi1113 played Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
Crissi1113 and 2 others own Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
Give thanks to NIS America and Tecmo Koei, they're stepping up and brining the latest Atelier game stateside.... posted Jan 15, 13 8:21pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG (PS3)
- Developer: Gust
- Publisher: Tecmo Koei
Released North America Mar 5, 2013 Japan Jun 28, 2012
- Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland (2012)
- Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland (2010)
- Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (2011)
- Atelier 5 - The Alchemist of Gramnat 2 (Import) (2003)
- Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny (2006)
- Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (2007)
- Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana (2005)
- Atelier Lillie (import) (2001)
- Elly's Atelier (Import) (2000)