Game InfoAr tonelico Qoga is the final installment in the Ar tonelico series. The story takes place in Sol Cluster, a kingdom ruled by an organization called Clustania and their ultimate goal is to enslave humans and rule the world. However, the two key Reyvateils (humanoids) they need to accomplish their goal meet Aoto and fight back against injustice.
- Action Battle -- Unlike the previous Ar tonelico series, the latest title incorporates an action based combat system. You will run and attack as if you are playing an fighting game or action game.
- Song Magic -- During combat song magic can be used by making key button pressing according to the rhythm of the music. If your rhythm is good the stronger the magic becomes
- Cosmosphere -- Ar tonelico features a revolutionary system that combines character development with skill acquisition. By diving into the Reyvateil’s subconscious world, one gets to know the character of the team member better, while acquiring new spells.
Multiple Story Paths -- Depending on how you progress through the game your outcome will change. There is over two hours worth of endings for extreme replay value.
Official URLOfficial Site (JP)
Official Site (US)
hamstar138 and 12 others own Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel
Krunal played Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel
Well ladies and gentlemen, it seems as if Ar Tonelico is about to come to a close with...
Publisher: Namco Bandai/Nippon Ichi Software America
- Genre: Fantasy RPG (PS3)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Gust
- Publisher: NIS America
Released North America Mar 15, 2011 Europe Apr 1, 2011 Japan Jan 28, 2010 Australia Mar 31, 2011
- Also known as:
- Ar tonelico III: Sekai Shuuen no Hikigane wa Shoujo no Uta ga Hiku in Japan