BackgroundA 3D edition of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeondice Monsters series of games based on the the popular manga/anime franchise. Become the Capsule Monster King by showing your dueling strength in the Coliseum! Create your own unique symbol and build your army of monsters to duel in this intense tactical board game. Spectacular battle scenes erupt in your quest to defeat your opponents and prove that you are the Capsule Monster Champion.
- Move the monsters across the map and destroy the enemy!
- Watch out! Map mutations can suddenly turn the tides of battle.
- Collect monsters to round out your deck and strengthen your army!
- Evolve and fuse your monsters to make your deck even more powerful
Crimson Prince and 8 others played Yu-Gi-Oh!: Capsule Monster Coliseum
Crimson Prince and 39 others own Yu-Gi-Oh!: Capsule Monster Coliseum
This is the most fun yugioh game I have ever played. The maps and monsters are very...
The required thinking and predicting where your opponent will move makes this a great...
- Genre: Board Games (PS2)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: KCEJ
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Oct 26, 2004
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator: World Championship 2009
- Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Nightmare Troubadour
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel