BackgroundAssume the role of the most deadly mutant, Wolverine. Explore the dark past of Wolverines character as your search for the truth of your origin. Meet up and battle with familar foes like Sabretooth and Magneto as you use your razor sharp claws in the heat of battle.
GameplayIn 1968, the mutant known simply as Logan was surgically implanted with the virtually unbreakable adamantium skeleton that made him into Wolverine, one of the world's most famous X-Men. Now, more than 30 years later, Wolverine has discoverd that he was also implanted with something else: a viral time-bomb that will render him lifeless in 48 hours. The clock is ticking. The antidote needs to be found quickly. And only you can find it.
- Superhuman Mutant Powers - Unsheathe Wolverine's trademark claws to shred your enemies. Withstand coutnerattacks using your unbreakable adamantium-bonded skeleton and accelerated healing ability.
- High-Adrenaline Action and Stealth Gameplay - Employ advanced stealth techniques to infiltrate high-security locations. If confronted, perform spectacular Wolverine combat moves in epic superhero battles. But beware - almost everything around you is combustible, destructible or capable of being thrown at you.
- Dependable Allies and Malicious Foes - Good friends Beast and Colossus join the fight as you take on archenemies Sabretooth, Wedigo, Juggernaut, Omega Red and Magneto. Professor Charles Xavier provides hints and clues through a telepathic link.
- Captivating Storyline - A completely original, tension-inducing storyline developed by comics legend Larry Hama featuring the voices of Mark Hamill and Patrick Stewart.
Official URLOfficial Site
ManhuntPS2 and 1 others played X2: Wolverine's Revenge
ManhuntPS2 and 19 others own X2: Wolverine's Revenge
I remember buying Wolverine comics in the late 1980's. That is when my love for the...
If you like Wolverine, You'll love this game.
You start out in the Weapon X lab and it...
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Superhero
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: GenePool Software
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Apr 15, 2003 Europe Apr 17, 2003