BackgroundThe first-ever X-Men real-time RPG allows gamers to assemble, train and lead their own X-Men fighting force in a battle against some of the deadliest foes in the Marvel Universe including the Morlocks, the Brotherhood of Mutants and robotic Sentinels. Players must draw on the powers of a diverse pool of X-Men and use teamwork to unleash the full power of their squad.
GameplayIn order to save the world from certain destruction at Magneto's hands, players must pick from a roster of 15 popular X-Men characters, including Wolverine, Gambit and Storm, to create, customize and control teams of 4 in real-time action. Authored by former X-Men comic book writers, the original storyline is rife with plot twists and intrigue—enlisting players in the most immersive X-Men quest ever.
Build an X-Men team. Unleash their combined super powers. Save an ungrateful planet. Earth is falling under a shroud of evil. The X-Men's greatest adversary, Magneto, has returned to wreak havoc worldwide. When it's learned that this brilliant villain has devised a plan to give mutants the power to reign supreme over humans, the X-Men are forced to go to battle. Failure means imprisonment of the human race and a final defeat of the X-Men's noble cause
- Customizable X-Men squads—Pick your favorite X-Men and upgrade each character's attributes to create the perfect team. Recruit from 15 heroes including Wolverine, Cyclops,TM Storm and Gambit. Improve your team and characters and unlock new abilities to aid in the quest as you progress through the game.
- Fierce Super Hero team action—Build a team of 4 powerful X-Men for each mission, switching instantly between team members with real-time control in the heat of battle. You can easily command allies and teammates to assist in combat. Use each X-Men's unique superpowers to solve puzzles, overcome obstacles and confront enemies. Special moves and super powers can be combined to increase enemy damage and gain experience.
- Immersive, epic storyline—Penned by former X-Men writers, X-Men Legends draws you into an original cliffhanger storyline full of plot twists and intrigue. The rich story continues through more than 35 fully rendered cinematic sequences. Vast explorable worlds and destructible 3D environments thrust you into the crossroads of life and death.
- Intense multiplayer modes—Battle the Brotherhood of MutantsTM and confront evildoers alone, or team up with friends in co-op modes for up to 4 players.. Dynamic joining allows your partner to jump into the action at any time. X-Men Legends also features skirmish mode, in which players import their single-player characters and attributes for head-to-head combat in versus action for up to 4 players, or in side-by-side battles against all enemies
Official URLOfficial Site
ManhuntPS2 and 10 others played X-Men Legends
ManhuntPS2 and 38 others own X-Men Legends
I was a bit skeptic of playing an X-Men game. Having played the horrible Marvel titles...
- Genre: Sci-Fi RPG (PS2)
- Theme(s): Superhero
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Isometric
- Developer: Activision
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Sep 21, 2004