BackgroundJust Bring It is the first SmackDown to incorporate motion-captured animation. There are 35 superstars and six-man tag team matches. Created and licensed wrestlers can compete in a total of 67 different match types. Play-by-play commentaries are provided and up to 9 wrestlers may be in the ring at once.
GameplayOver 36 wrestlers in the game too choose from to go into the all new season mode. Season mode has been greatly reduced from WWF Smackdown 2 in terms of length. Battle your opponents in singles, tag, hardcore and many other matches. All the normal modes are in it such as Create a Wrestler, TLC matches. But there is a huge new edition to the game and that is the ability to play a furious 8 man survival match.
- 68 total match variations
- More than 40 WWF Superstars
- More than 1,000 moves
- TV style presentation
- Exclusive play-by-play and pre-match with introductions by Tazz and Michael Cole
- Expanded season mode
- Create A Superstar
- Superstar entrances with signature music
- Various backstage areas
- Enhanced graphics and realism
Official URLOfficial Site
The game is a okay game to get. I am going to try and get Smackdown 1,KYR,JBI,SYM. For...
This game is the sequel to SmackDown! 2 Know Your Role and there was yet another of...
Just Bring It when it first came out (I bought it on the first day) was a...
- Genre: Boxing & Wrestling (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Yuke's
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 23, 2001 Europe Nov 16, 2001 Japan Jan 24, 2002
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (8)
- Also known as:
- WWE SmackDown! Just Bring It in North America / Europe
- Exciting Pro Wrestling 3 in Japan
- WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW
- WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain
- WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth
- WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It