BackgroundFrom the most successful wrestling game series of all-time comes the ultimate achievement in sports entertainment - WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006. Enter the ring for the fight of your life against top WWE Superstars and if your good enough, the championship. WWE Smackdown! vs Raw 2006 will redefine the wrestling genre by delivering the deepest and most realistic wrestling experience ever, yet easy enough for casual gamers to pick up and play. New high-resolution textures and for the first time in the series, motion-capture technology will bring WWE programming to life like never before. The improved fighting system will bring a new level of realism and tactical thinking to matches, while the enhanced online mode will create the first ever virtual WWE championship on PS2. An amazing 100 different match types to challenge your wrestling skill and from the halls of immortality, a new roster of celebrated WWE Legends. Lace up your boots for the definitive wrestling experience that is WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006.
GameplayThe control scheme has changed in the last installment of the series, with the introduction of clean/dirty moves, the stamina meter among other things. For this sequel, the changes are even more drastic. There are two new stat attributes - hardcore The already impressive reversal system will be worked on again to provide a system that relies on timing and momentum, which seems to be the key here. Planning how you are going to defeat an opponent is not just punch-punch-punch-finisher-pin, now you have to make sure you're able to drain his stamina and energy and make sure you're able to conserve your own. It aims to remind the player that wrestling is a physical sport to the extreme. Also, Clean/Dirty Moves won't be as unfair as last time, but they do affect stamina quite a bit. If the player thinks this is too complicated, he may turn off most of the features for a more arcade-style feel the past games had.
- Amazing Realism - new high-resolution textures and integrated motion-capture technology brings WWE programming to life like never before.
- Improved Fighting System - revolutionary momentum system adds increased depth with less complexity, while the all-new stamina system brings a new level of realism and strategy to matches.
- Best Season Mode Ever - improved cut-scenes and 2 full seasons to play without story repetition.
- 100 Different Match Types - Buried-Alive Match, Bar Brawl backstage area, a special surprise for the WWE divas and others.
- Unprecedented Attention To Detail- fully customizable 3D locker room (first time ever in 3D), 3 levels of blood and other "fan favorite" first time additions
- New WWE Legends - a new roster of some of your favorite legends of all time.
Hardware Requirements• 8MB Playstation 2 Memory Card required.
• 498KB minimum space needed to save.
• Multitap Adaptable.
• Analog Control Compatible: Analog Sticks only.
• Vibration Function Compatible.
• Network Adapter Compatible for Online Play.
Official URLOfficial Site
ignitusfire12 and 175 others own WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
wulfm4nAk and 61 others played WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
kingadvisorreally great season and general manager modes on here really like it still play it often WWESmackDownVsRAW2006 PSP
Sep 03, 10 2:14am
Jun 27, 07 9:59pm
I completely bypassed the previous entry, Smackdown versus RAW because of its lack of...
- Genre: Boxing & Wrestling (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Yuke's
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Nov 15, 2005 Europe Nov 11, 2005 Japan February 2006 Australia Nov 25, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (6)
- Also known as:
- Exciting Pro Wrestling 7: Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 in Japan
- Exciting Pro Wrestling in Japan
- WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW
- WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain
- WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth
- WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It