BackgroundThe latest installment of the best-selling wrestling series will place a greater focus on the actual gameplay and fighting system, with submissions playing a much more significant role - lending a more strategic element to the game.
GameplayThis installment of the game plays very similarly to it's predecessors, it uses the same basic player controls, but a significant addition was made in the grapple department, as the 0 button is now a grapple in itself, adding to the other four makes possible about 20 moves, excluding the regular grapples, adding more. This game's basic gameplay premise is to beat your opponent and pin him, and you must do this by wearing him or her down.
- Exclusive story mode with original plot lines developed by WWE writers.
- Unique Superstar abilities featuring real-life attributes of strength, submission, technique, speed and stamina.
- More than 55 WWE Superstars including Goldberg, Rey Mysterio and Brock Lesner
- Improved controls including an in-depth countering and interactive submission system.
- New match types including Bra & Panty, First Blood and Elimination Chamber.
- Enhanced production values featuring dynamic camera transitions, an improved audio experience and more realistic animations with specular highlighting.
Hardware Requirements8MB Playstation 2 Memory Card required.
360KB minimum space needed to save.
Analog Control Compatible: Analog Sticks only.
Vibration Function Compatible.
Official URLOfficial Site
HullCityTiger33 and 206 others own WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain
addy143 and 37 others played WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain
- Genre: Boxing & Wrestling (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Yuke's
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 28, 2003 Europe Nov 7, 2004 Japan Jan 29, 2004
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (8)
- WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW
- WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain
- WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth
- WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It