Release Dates NA Apr 14, 04
- The best around! Apr 12
BackgroundWorld Tour Soccer 2005 deliver a true soccer simulation for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system. The World Tour Soccer franchise has set the tone for unmatched play options and realism for the core soccer enthusiast. Furthering the global soccer experience , World Tour Soccer 2005 now offers more than 900 international and league teams from around the globe, 18,700 players from 30 divisions and 22 leagues including classic teams from the past like the 90's Barcelona team, the 80's Milan team and the 70's Liverpool team. With multiple modes of play including Exhibition Match, Season, Career, and Challenge Mode to choose from, combined with intuitive controls, the revolutionary icon passing system, incredibly smart AI, and immaculately detailed stadiums from across the globe, soccer fans will experience unparalleled gaming action
- More players, teams, and league than any other soccer game: Play as or against more than 18,000 licensed FIFPro players from over 900 international and club teams from 23 leagues and 31 divisions.
- More modes of play: Compete in an exhibition match or battle it out in a grueling Season, Career or Challenge mode. Play in numerous international tournaments including the World, Euro and Asian Cup. Even take on one of 20 classic international teams from the past and fight for the Timewarp Cup.
- World-Class gameplay: All the elements of soccer including dribbling, passing, shooting, tackling, headers and volleys have been improved resulting in the most realistic and intelligent soccer simulation to date.
- Change the match: With the newly designed and developed kick meter, World Tour Soccer 2005 allows you to change the flow and momemtum of the game. Depending on the situation, you can choose to power the ball past a wall of defenders by adding mighty swerve or use the revolutionary icon passing system to have your speedy player make a run to the open area to volley the ball into the back of the net.
- Comprehensive transfer market: While competing in Season Mode, assume the role of a player manager in an effort to build a dynasty while buying and selling players