BackgroundWild Arms 5, the final title for the PlayStation 2, makes further use of Wild Arms 4's HEX combat system with minor adjustments, including a combat party of no more than three characters. Released in Japan in December 2006, the game is scheduled for release in North America in the third quarter of 2007, and will be published by XSeed Games. The story concerns Dean Stark, a 16 year-old adventurer from a village specializing in collecting lost technology, and his friend Avril who discover a mysterious amnesiac young women named Angela outside town. The duo agrees to help Angela in her quest to recover her memory, while Dean commits himself to learning how to use ARMs that he may one day become a successful "Golem Hunter", a slayer of ancient robotic giants.
- An original story with all new characters, with highly-detailed 3D event scenes with voice-overs.
- Return of the acclaimed HEX battle system, with all0new features such as interchangeable abilities between party members, varied battlefield layouts, and the ability switch party members during battle.
- Huge, fully explorable 3D world with tons of hidden items, quests, and mini-games to discover.
- Dual pistol-weilding allows the player to shoot various types of bullets to solve puzzles, joining t he return action elements of jumping, sliding, and stomping on the field map.
Official URLOfficial Site
gardz_creepy and 34 others own Wild ARMs 5
mbdimalanta10 and 5 others played Wild ARMs 5
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Developer: Media Vision
- Publisher: SCEI
Released North America Aug 28, 2007 Europe Feb 22, 2008 Japan Dec 14, 2006 Australia Apr 17, 2008
- Also known as:
- Wild Arms: The Vth Vanguard in Japan