BackgroundIn the sequel to the naval action hit, video gamers will engage in deadly sub-to-sub stealth warfare, pilot classic warships and design their own fleet of destroyers, submarines, and battlecruisers. With Koei's strategic twist on naval action, Warship Gunner 2 lets players invest in new technologies to develop a full spectrum of artillery systems, aircraft, ship hulls, propulsion and electronics. Over 1000 vital components in all!
Combat in Warship Gunner 2 takes place across 100 missions and 60 stages teeming with lethal seafighters, swarms of enemy aircraft, and unworldly super-weapons! Using the game's control panel and advanced heads-up display, players must track their targets through darkness, varying sea states and the most adverse weather conditions known to man.
- 60 stages with 100 missions + 7 bonus stages
- Encounter the world's deadliest waters including the Sea of Okhotsk, Cuba, the Straits of Dover, Scapa Flow, the brutal North Sea and other classified target regions.
- You'll track your targets day and night in adverse weather. Harsh weather conditions will influence visibility and maneuverability.
- Over 250 new ship upgrades including 100 new aircraft for more than 1000 components in all.
- Develop hardware from World War II to modern day VLS weapons and fictional armaments.
- Engage in exacting sub-to-sub stealth warfare.
- 7 different types of vessels with many variations based on American, British, German and Japanese navies.
- A completely redesigned technology matrix lets you develop a full spectrum of modern military solutions including railgun and plasma technology.
jtufteda and 1 others own Warship Gunner 2
arman50 played Warship Gunner 2
- Genre: WarGames (PS2)
- Theme(s): Military, Naval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Koei
- Publisher: Koei
Released North America Mar 21, 2006 Japan Feb 23, 2006
- Also known as:
- Naval Ops: Warship Gunner 2 in North America
- Kurogane no Houkou: Warship Gunner 2 in Japan