BackgroundTen thousand years have passed since the treasonous acts of Chaos toppled the Golden Age of mankind. Fires burn brightly throughout the galaxies, illuminating carnage and slaughter as mankind defends itself from ancient enemies. Hardened forces collide with one goal in mind, the complete extermination of their opposition.
- Eight-player online support including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
- Intense first-person action across 21 massive levels.
- 15 authentic Warhammer 40,000 weapons from The Imperium of Man, The Tau, and more.
- Encounter treachery, betrayal, and horror.
- Survive a 24-hour descent into chaos.
Official URLOfficial Site
EV3RNITE89 and 8 others own Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior
DARKLIGHT played Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior
I realy liked this game,it was fun,had a good story and lots of blood!
but there were...
this game could have been alot better. i think it is unforgivable that there is no...
- Genre: Mech Based Action (PS2)
- Developer: Kuju Entertainment
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Nov 17, 2003
- Warhammer 40,000 Rites of War (1999)
- Warhammer 40,000: Agents of Death (1999)
- Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate (1998)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Online (2010)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (2004)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade (2006)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm (2008)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Winter Assault (2005)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II (2009)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising (2010)
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution
- Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior (2003)