BackgroundMech combat meets street brawling in this lightning-fast weapon-intensive arena-based Battle Royal. As a member of "Marz", players are thrust into the pilot's seat of a giant mech known as a Virtuaroid (VR), an immensely capable machine built for combat. Through a variety of missions on various planets, players set out to defeat enemy VRs, locate new areas, attack enemy locations, defend allied bases, attack enemy convoys, and fight alongside other VRs in explosive 2-on-2 battles.
- Challenge Mode, Dramatic Mode, and 2-player Versus Mode
- A variety of computer-assisted control interfaces allow total beginners to jump into the fray and compete at the highest level
- For "Virtual On" experts, a new "Virtual twin stick" setting enables the analog thumbsticks to be used just like the famous arcade unit "twin sticks"
- Exciting and varied missions include assisted combat, boss battles, exploration, destruction of placement turrets, and more
- Character Roster includes more than 40 playable characters
- Unlockable content includes secret characters, concept art, and additional Virtuaroid color schemes
Official URLOfficial Site
Master Killer and 2 others own Virtual On Marz