BackgroundContinuing the story from the original Viewtiful Joe, you return to Movieland, this time with the ability to control either Joe or his girlfriend Sylvia. The time-control powers, or VFX, make a welcome return with one new VFX power in tow, the Replay, which allows you to do everything in triplicate.
GameplayThe game is a side-scrolling beat-'em-up which gives you the power to slow down, speed up, and generally mess around with time, helping you earn VFX (Viewtiful Effects) points in classic beat-'em-up style.
- Insane 2D/3D blend of graphics that creates a real comic-book effect.
- Use Joe, Sylvia and other characters to defeat devil.
- Battle against new bosses in huge 2D/3D worlds!
- Use different techniques to beat your enemies, such as "Slow-Motion", "Mach Speed" and "Zoom in"
Official URLOfficial Site
Overall, its a great game. Basically its the same thing as the first one, only it...
I would say this game is equally as good as the original. If they made...
This is obviously the 2nd in the series of viewtiful joe's. If you are having any...
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Theme(s): Anime, Alternate Reality, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Clover Studios
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Dec 7, 2004 Europe Apr 1, 2005