BackgroundFrom the makers of SOULCALIBUR® and Tekken® comes the next level in fighting action- Urban Reign. Gang life and street justice rule the inner city turning neighborhoods into war zones. One of the City's many gangs has hired you to protect their leader, plunging you into a war that involves corruption spanning from the streets all the way to the upper levels of city government. These fights aren't timed. There are no referees. Use what you can, there's no such thing as a clean fight.
GameplayBlaze through the streets and completing through 100 missions to protect your turf. Team up with an AI controlled character to pull off a host of destructive double team moves against multiple enemies. Play as one of over 60 characters in the multiplayer mode.
- Experience the action with the city as your stage The back alleys and bars are your battleground as the gritty streets spread into all corners of the game- levels, weapons, and music- transporting the player to the wrong side of town.
- Challenge your friends to insane multiplayer battles Supports multi-tap play for up to 4 players in a variety of combinations- battle it out fair or dirty, survival is the only option on the street.
- Choose from a multitude of characters and fighting styles Choose from over 60 different fighters from the story mode, plus hidden guest characters - all characters boast their own unique set of different fighting styles such as boxing, wrestling, other street fighting styles.
- Embarrass your opponents with devastating combos maneuvers Team up with another character to pull off spectacular combo moves. Toss your enemy skyward and watch your partner end the violence by catching and slamming him onto the pavement.
- Use whatever it takes to bring the pain. Pick from over 30 weapons to open up new moves specific to each weapon. Broken bottles, bats, and knives add to the mayhem.
Official URLOfficial Site
Master Killer and 14 others own Urban Reign
monsterater86 and 2 others played Urban Reign
Oct 22, 05 8:25pm
Urban Reign takes you through a storyline that puts you into the shoes of Brad Hawk,...
Aug 20, 05 10:48pm