BackgroundUnreal Tournament is a first person shooter with never-before-seen graphics, brutal edge-of-your-seat gameplay and a massive and varied feature list that gives gamers more than they ever expected. It offers something for all players to enjoy. Players square off against computer controlled Bots in all the game modes through a tournament ladder with increasing difficulty. Make your player and dive into the tournament, and as you play one mode, soon other game modes will unlock and you can join a team to battle. UT has a ton of astonishing combat arenas located in environments beyond imagination, and many weapons to use as you fight to become the Tournament champion.
GameplayUnreal Tournament has amazing gameplay. Play in various game modes which include Deathmatch (reach a certain frag total in deadly fragfests), Domination (capture control points for a time period and score points), Capture the Flag (capture your enemies flag and bring it to your teams base), and Assault (complete team objectives in a time period as the attacker and defend against CPU's in the same mission in the same time period). Weild many destructive weapons which include a machine gun and a rocket launcher. Run around on many beautifully detailed levels by yourself or with CPU teammates while trying to kill opponents and complete objectives. Since the game is pretty violent (blood and body parts do go flying), it is definitely not for weak stomaches.
- Violent, exciting bloodfest game. Blood and bodyparts will fly.
- More than 30 amazing environments to battle on.
- A load of destructive weapons to use to kill your opponents, including a rocket launcher and machine gun.
- Many great game modes, including Deathmatch, Domination, Capture the Flag, and Assault.
Official URLOfficial Site
Professors at the University of Rochester recently concluded a study which argues that purveyors of "fast-paced... posted Sep 14, 10 6:58pm
Unreal Tournament is a great futuristic game that has showed many of the people that...
I really enjoyed this game and don't regret buying it for a second. It has loads of...
Before I even knew anything about UNREAL or UNREAL TOURNAMENT, I thought RAINBOW SIX...
Nice arena's, good guns, mini-nukes and a fit playable character. Why can't you play...
This is a great two-player game ... play it till you know every level backwards and...
this is a review of the uk version.as a single player game this rocks,i`ve been...
The key to this game is to always watch your back: there are alot of different modes...
- Genre: Shooter (PS2)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Epic Games Inc.
- Publisher: Infogrames
Released North America Oct 26, 2000
- Unreal (1998)
- Unreal II (2003)
- Unreal Tournament (1999)
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (2002)
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (2004)
- Unreal Tournament III (2007)
- Unreal: Return to Na Pali (1999)
- Unreal Tournament III (2008)
- Unreal Championship (2002)
- Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict (2005)
- Unreal II: The Awakening (2004)
- Unreal Tournament III (2007)
- Unreal Tournament (2001)