BackgroundPLAY BOTH SIDES as Ultimate Spider-Man allows players to take on the role of super hero Spider-Man AND super villain Venom in an original storyline that picks up right where the comic book left off! The most authentic Spider-Man experience to date, Ultimate Spider-Man is penned and illustrated by famed comic book creators Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley. Dive into an immersive adventure as you experience a living comic-book illustrated with 3D Comic Inking Technology that literally brings the comic to life in every action-packed frame.
GameplayThe game's expanded, free-roaming environments deliver a deep adventure with a variety of challenging missions, diverse game play and an improved combat system that allows players to face off against the largest number of characters from the Spider-Man universe ever assembled in one video game.
- For the first time in a Spider-Man game, gamers get to play both sides as they triumph over evil as Spider-Man AND assume the role of the super villain Venom, rampaging through Manhattan as they destroy everything in their path.
- The two distinct combat systems allow players to defeat enemies differently, using Spider-Man's fluid, acrobatic moves or Venom's brute force.
- Unique animated comic book panels move the story along.
- Move through a detailed environment and sense danger from multiple perspectives.
- Prepare for an all-new, feature-packed adventure with classic comic book elements.
- Expanded free-roaming environment includes the addition of Queens.
- Enhanced combat system lets players use the environment to pull off exciting new moves.
- More Spider-Man universe characters than ever before.
- Story and illustration by Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley, the force behind the Ultimate Spider-Man comic book series.
- All-new Spider-Mann story is revealed as the game picks up where the comic book left off.
Official URLOfficial Site
Shadic Hearts and 51 others own Ultimate Spider-Man
WangChung and 2 others played Ultimate Spider-Man
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Vicarious Visions
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Sep 13, 2005