BackgroundWith colourful, boomerang action aplenty, Ty must free the rest of the Tasmanian tiger population, who have all been trapped in an alternate dimension known as Dreamtime. Battling the evil Boss Cass across a variety of worlds, Ty sure has his work cut out for him.
GameplayThe game will offer many elements unique to character-based action titles, including Ty's usage of signature boomerangs as well as his mouth "chomping" abilities. More over, the game will provide a wide selection of gameplay styles like combat, riding, puzzles and an array of "mini games".
- Explore over 16 levels in the wild and
- wooly Australian Outback.
- Use over 8 different boomerangs including the frostyrang, flamorang, and doomarang.
- Uncover secret areas and extra missions
- Collect Power-Ups to give Ty his Super Chomp
- Encounter over 50 different characters and enemies
- Ride animals, swim around coral reefs, surf down rivers -- whatever it takes to save the Tasmanian Tigers!
Official URLOfficial Site
Ethancaliko and 13 others played Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
Ethancaliko and 45 others own Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger is a great casual game to pull out when you have no other good...
Good graphics. Many missions are easy to achieve so even young children can play. ...
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Krome Studios
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 10, 2002 Europe Nov 22, 2002
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger: Night of the Quinkan
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger