BackgroundSet in old Europe, the player takes on the role of the seductive Queen Allura, who after being framed for her father's murder, is forced to flee the castle to take refuge from those that are out to kill her. Allura, along with her maid Rachel, escape to the Black Forest, where an evil spell from the devil transforms Allura into a trap master, an evil temptress that uses deadly traps to avenge her enemies. Returning to the castle with the devil as her guide and on a mission of vengence, Allura uses her wicked strategy and skill to set up gruesome medieval traps to lure her enemies in and then destroy them.
- Unique Trap System: The game is equal parts action and strategy that will have gamers thinking in the most evil and manipulative ways to create the ultimate combination of traps in order to distinguish their enemies.
- The Sexy Main Heroine: Play as the sexy and beguiling Queen Alllura who looks so sweet, but is wickedly calculating and cursed by the devil.
- Full-View Map: Set up your traps via a full-view map of the castle
- A Variety of Modes and Bonus Content: Play in Story Mode or Survival Mode, plus enjoy an even deeper story when you play in the Bonus Story Mode!
Shedevil and 2 others played Trapt
Shedevil and 6 others own Trapt
Jul 23, 10 9:00pm
A while ago I picked up an old Playstation game called Deception III. Aside from...
Feb 02, 07 11:19pm
Aug 09, 05 4:28am
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Medieval, Supernatural/Occult
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Tecmo
- Publisher: Tecmo
Released North America Oct 15, 2005 Europe Feb 24, 2006 Japan Jun 30, 2005
- Also known as:
- Kagero 2: Dark Illusion in Japan