BackgroundTransformers marks the PS2 debut of Autobots waging their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons. You control Optimus Prime, Hotshot, or Red Alert, and you'll collect 50-plus Mini-cons to power up your stats or gain useful items.
- Single-player, third-person action/combat game with countless enemies, immense battles and intense Decepticon boss fights.
- Choose to play as Optimus Prime; Hot Shot or Red Alert.
- Instantly convert your Autobot from Robot form to Vehicle form for greater speed and mobility.
- Battle though 8 immense locations across the Earth and on Cybertron (Transformers home world).
- Go one-on-one against evil Decepticon leaders including Megatron, Unicron, Starscream, Tidal Wave and Cyclonus.
- Rescue Mini-Cons to obtain offensive and defensive power-ups including Cluster Rocket Launcher, EMP Blast, Glide and Stealth
Titled "Transformers Armada: Prelude To Energon" in Europe.
Added on: July 17, 2003
Official URLOfficial Site
Based on the cartoon series (2nd generation), Transformers is a very good game...
Greetings from Malaysia.
I just play this game. I started play at 8pm, guess what..I...
It's a good game. Not much of a replay value though. I mean once you get all the...
- Genre: Mech Based Action (PS2)
- Theme(s): Mechs/Bionics
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Melbourne House Software, Inc.
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America May 11, 2004
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
- Transformers: War for Cybertron
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Transformers: The Game
- Transformers Prime
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Autobots
- Transformers: Autobots
- Transformers: Decepticons