BackgroundA series of grisly murders brings Lara into conflict with a
sinister Alchemist from the past, and a secret alliance of
powerful individuals shrouded in mystery. Accused of the murders, Lara becomes a fugitive on the run. Pursued by the police, she follows the Alchemist into a dark world of blood, betrayal and vengeance where it is up to her to defeat this unholy alliance, and stop them from unleashing their incredible powers on the world.
- Character evolution - improve Lara's abilities and witness her adapt to how you play the game. You are rewarded for puzzle solving and exploration in the form of improvements to Lara's jumping ability, brainpower, upper body strength etc.
- Character interaction - for the very first time in a Tomb Raider game, Lara has the ability to talk to characters. The choices you make in conversation will affect Lara's route through the game.
- Cutting edge graphics - Lara is now made up of over 5,000 polygons as opposed to just 500 in previous games.
- Take more direct and fluid control over Lara with an entirely new control system and experience new levels of gameplay with hand-to-hand combat, stealth attacks, last chance grabs and more.
Official URLOfficial Site
With the massive success of Lara Croft on the PC it was inevitable she'd wander onto...
Lara returns for a 6th outing on the home consoles. YaY! She's on the run from the...
reading some of these reveiws i think some of them are brilliant opinions good and bad...
Ok I just picked up this game today for $14.99 at Best Buy. Frankly I have been a...
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Core Design
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Jun 20, 2003 Europe Jul 4, 2003 Japan Oct 23, 2003
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Tomb Raider
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- Tomb Raider Underworld
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary
- Tomb Raider: Legend
- Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
- Tomb Raider: Chronicles
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
- Tomb Raider II Gold