BackgroundThis time, the target is you!
Your team stalks terror for a living. Now terror is stalking you. You've got cutting-edge weaponry and peerless military training. They've got a man-made virus, capable of killing millions. You have the world's best operatives. They have one of your men hostage. The chips are stacked. Ready to tango?
In the near future, terror has escalated to a new level: bioterrorism. A global terrorist network threatens to strike with a terrifying nanotech virus - but the target is uncertain. Team Rainbow, an elite counter-terrorism unit, is spearheading a new war on terror. They are the only ones who can save millions of innocent lives threatened by radical terrorists.
But when Team Rainbow is personally attacked, close-quarter battles reach unprecedented levels of tension and intensity. They will do whatever it takes to protect their people and bring then home. Team Rainbow does not negotiate with terror. They destroy it.
- Lead Team Rainbow, a deadly counter-terrorism unit made up of the world's best operatives, equipped with the latest weaponry.
- Immerse yourself in tense, close-quarter combat, where split-second decisions mean the difference between life and death.
- Thrilling single-player campaign with dual-perspective gameplay has you playing as Ding Chavez, the confident team leader who never leaves a man behind, or as Dieter Weber, the team's arrogant, relentless sniper who never misses a target.
- Tension-building sound effects (creaking floorboards, whispers, and hostages begging for their lives) hint at a threat around every corner.
- New weapons and equipment - Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like motion trackers, battering rams, and the deadly MTAR-21 micro assault rifle.
- Increasingly intelligent enemy AI where, with every mission, enemies get more dangerous, using tactics like flanking, suppression fire, and room clearing.
- Stunning graphics and ultra-realistic "ragdoll physics" deliver staggering realism and spectacular close-quarter firefights. Rainbow Six is pushing the limits of PlayStation 2 and will be the best-looking military shooter on the market.
- Superior multiplayer experience - One of the best multiplayer games ever returns with a revolutionary multiplayer experience on PlayStation 2.
- New Rivalry mode pits Rainbow operatives against trained mercenaries in objective-driven team-based adversarial gameplay.
- Dual perspective gameplay – Play two roles
the traditional ops leader, Ding Chavez, or the new sniper role making sure Team Rainbow enters and exits to zones unharmed.
- Hollywood experience – Unprecedented close-quarters battles create emotion and tension. The new characters and storyline will immerse the players even further.
- New weapons & equipment – Complete your mission with all the tools of the trade including new items like motion trackers, battering rams, and the deadly MTAR-21 micro assault rifle.
- The best AI gets even better – Rainbow Six's artificial intelligence has always been industry leading and in this version.
Official URLOfficial Site
jtufteda and 8 others own Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Abyss Raider and 1 others played Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown
- Genre: Shooter (PS2)
- Theme(s): Military, Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Red Storm
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Sep 6, 2005 Europe Mar 25, 2005
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
- Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Rainbow Six