BackgroundTwisted Metal: Black Online creates a new world of infinite possibilities for fans of the series. The action heats up with a more dynamic environment that's dependent on the interaction of multiple live players from across the nation. Whether you host your own twisted tournament or join one, car combat has never been more fierce.
- • Fast paced multi-player car combat set in dark, gritty environments and inhabited by serial killers and psychopaths.
• Removal of in-game video clips to lower the age rating.
• 8 game modes including Death Match, Last Man Standing, Fox Hunt and Collector.
• 20 levels – all levels featured in the current Twisted Metal: BlackTM product.
• All the playable vehicles (15) from the multiplayer modes in Twisted Metal: BlackTM.
• Up to 8 players online.
• Game modifiers available in ALL game modes e.g. single weapon, single vehicle, power relics, unlimited weapons, handicap and friendly fire.
• Twisted Metal: Black OnlineTM will use same set of pickups that exist in the original game. Pickup regeneration rates will be based on number of players currently playing in a level. As more players connect to a game, the pick-ups will regenerate at a faster rate.
• All of the vehicles will be available and can be selected by the player if the game mode allows. No vehicles can be locked out.
• The maximum number of specials that any vehicle can stockpile is 5.
• More than one player may select the same vehicle.
• Pedestrian and fodder vehicles in the levels are not supported.
• Each level has unique environmental interactive objects that will have to be synchronised. Some objects have been removed from the level due to synchronisation issues.
Official URLOfficial Site
JasonKaotic and 11 others own Twisted Metal: Black Online
omegamustard and 1 others played Twisted Metal: Black Online
- Genre: Automobile Based Action (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Incognito Studios
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Aug 27, 2002