BackgroundThis fast paced first-person shooter was inspired by John Woo and B-movies. There are nine historical levels from 1930 to 2030, each with their own themes. The Timesplitters watch over the entire metaplot. Multiplayer mode gives you split-screen action.
- First-person shooter
- 24 levels, spanning different themes and time periods
- 24 unique playable characters
- Over 20 weapons of mass destruction
- Up to 4 players can play scenarios, such as Deathmatch and Capture the Bag
Official URLOfficial Site
The box cover for TimeSplitters
TimeSplitters is the first in the TimeSplitters...
Timesplitters 2 is truly a magnificent piece of gaming artwork. It's worth every...
Ok I admit this game looked kinda crappy on the cover and back of the box, but I found...
This was one of the 1st games released on PS2, and it was definitely the best. The...
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Free Radical Design
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Oct 26, 2000 Europe Nov 24, 2000