BackgroundTony Hawk is back, and THPS4 lets you have a crack at the all new GO PRO career mode, evolving levels with more inventive golals, pro-specific challenges, and multiplayer challenges. Let your creativity run wild with the upgraded skatepark editor, and interact with other skaters.
GameplayJust when you thought the game couldn't get any better, Tony takes it to a new level with a revamped career mode challenging you to become a pro. The legendary THPS addictive gameplay and intuitive controls are tuned and ready to guide you through 9 levels of amateur ranks to your ultimate goal - living the life of a pro. Think turning pro looks easy? Find out for yourself.
- 2Spankin' New Career Mode - Completely new, non-linear career mode lets players choose the goals they want to accomplish. Challenge pros head-to-head to beat their best tricks, take off to a competition, or just skate solo to conquer a gap.
- Living Worlds - Evolving levels change depending on the specific skater's goals and accomplishments. Players can toggle different skate elements on and off (quarter pipes, benches, kickers) to change up lines.
- Go Pro - Players must make their way through the game as an amateur and then conquer their pro's special challenge to unlock the more difficult professional world.
- New Upgraded Skatepark Editor - The new, upgraded Ultimate Skatepark editor allows user-set objectives like high scores, hidden tapes, and combo completion. Players can create a dream park and give it to a friend to session.
- Skate Like a Pro - Players can skate as Tony Hawk or one of 12 other top pros. Choose from an ultimate team of street and vert skaters including Elissa Steamer, Jamie Thomas, Rodney Mullen, Eric Koston, Steve Caballero, Andrew Reynolds, Rune Glifberg, Geoff Rowley, Bam Margera, Kareem Campbell, and Bucky Lasek. Plus, Bob's back! Brazilian favorite, Bob Burnquist, returns to the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater family.
- Improved Physics - Improved skater physics and animations now allow skating on moving objects like cars, trucks or cranes. New improvements also include more realistic balancing, bails, and board dynamics.
Official URLOfficial Site
petergazer and 14 others played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
petergazer and 79 others own Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Graphics: 7/10 This was a pretty early PS2 game and I didn't get it for a long time...
- Genre: X-treme Sports (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Neversoft
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Oct 24, 2002 Europe Nov 22, 2002
- Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2: World Destruction Tour
- Tony Hawk's Underground
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3