BackgroundThe PC life simulator makes its console debut. Create and control your Sims on the PS2 with new level-based game play and 3D graphics. Customize your Sim's personality and appearance then move into the neighborhood. Get a job, make friends and advance through your career and life's big moments. Unlock new objects and bigger houses along the way. Meet, flirt and fight with a neighborhood full of wild characters. You can also load your Sims into a friend's game and play two-player games.
- The Sims in 3D - Explore an entirely new 3D world that harnesses the full power of the PlayStation 2. The controller-based interface makes controlling your Sims and creating their world a snap.
- Level based game play -- Start with just one Sim in a shack and move into bigger and better homes as you advance through life's big moments. Meet new neighbors and unlock objects along the way. You can also create your perfect Sims home in an open-ended game play mode.
- Play The Sims with a friend -- For the first time, two players can now control their own Sims in the same Sim environments. Play all new two-player games for popularity points and money. Save your house and Sims on a memory card and play them on a friends' system.
- PlayStation 2 exclusive content -- Meet and interact with new characters and play with new objects not found on any PC version of The Sims. Customize your Sim's appearance to a new level of detail found only on the PlayStation 2 console.
Official URLOfficial Site
Luminescence and 108 others own The Sims
brinaxx and 17 others played The Sims
- Genre: Life Simulation (PS2)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Edge of Reality
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jan 14, 2003
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims