BackgroundHelp your Sims survive and thrive on an uncharted island in The Sims 2 Castaway. Players will begin their journey by helping their Sims build a life from scratch after washing ashore on a deserted tropical island. Become the ultimate survivor and overcome the forces of nature while helping your Sims discover clues that will lead them back to civilization! By discovering the many useful treasures and ancient mysteries hidden deep within a diverse jungle, your Sims will discover all the things that island life offers including plants, fruits, wildlife and more! From tattered clothing to sunburned skin, your Sims will change as they take on the many challenges of tropical island life and learn to survive in style. Create a new life for your Sims on an uncharted island in The Sims 2 Castaway!
- Stay Alive: Help your Sim meet basic needs to survive.
- Discover Diverse Islands: Explore a variety of new environments: beaches, caves, lagoons, jungle, plains, and volcanic mountains.
- Craft Everything: Create a new life from scratch. Develop tools, build shelter, craft furniture, create clothing, and make art & entertainment.
- Gather and Collect: Gather fish, trap animals, raise plants, collect shells, scavenge and decode treasure maps.
- Flourish or Escape: Build a life comfort on the island or find a way to escape back to civilization.
- Create a Crew: Choose from a wide range of Sims: Auto Mechanic, Chef, Doctor, Musician, Teacher, Executive, or Park Ranger. Each one brings a unique Sim humor and quirkiness to your crew. Reunite members of your crew and build a thriving community.
Official URLOfficial Site
aajacksonCan you get to the fourth island, marry and bring people back to life on the ds version? TheSims2Castaway DS
Jun 09, 15 7:06pm
Neko_Kitty and 135 others own The Sims 2: Castaway
Angelicos and 31 others played The Sims 2: Castaway
Mar 20, 13 12:21am
You should buy it!!! It is perfect!!!
There is a really rare glitch were your sim turns...
PotassiumOne of the few Sims games with a storyline... but not missing that addictive Sims vibe. Fun, new and fresh, with the added bonus of chimps. TheSims2Castaway Wii
Jun 06, 12 4:37pm
ellipsisA new, great experience full of deserted island adventure. TheSims2Castaway Wii
Jun 04, 12 8:33am
ellipsisTruly a masterpiece, and a wonderfully fun and exciting game. TheSims2Castaway PS2
Mar 03, 12 12:52pm
Lone LabJust beautiful... perfection on the Wii console. Probably the best Sims console spin-off yet. TheSims2Castaway PS2
Dec 22, 11 9:18am
LeylettoThe ultimate in survival challenges... the ultimate in Wii Sims gaming. TheSims2Castaway PS2
Dec 21, 11 9:41am
- Genre: Life Simulation (PS2)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Maxis
Released North America Oct 22, 2007 Europe Oct 26, 2007 Australia Oct 25, 2007
- The Sims 4: Get to Work
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims