BackgroundInspired by the next movie in the Narnia series, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian finds the Pevensie siblings pulled back into the land of Narnia, where a thousand years have passed since they left. The children are once again enlisted to join the colorful creatures of Narnia in combating an evil villain who prevents the rightful Prince from ruling the land.
- Fight as twenty different characters: Play as your favorite Narnian creatures including minotaurs, centaurs, giants, and fauns as well as the Pevensie Children and Prince Caspian himself.
- Battle alongside powerful creatures in team-up play: Team-up with powerful creatures such as giants and gryphons to harness their special strengths and abilities to defeat the Telmarine forces.
- Drop in and play with a friend via co-op mode: Cooperation and teamwork are important in Narnia. Drop-in and play with a friend at any point in your quest to restore the Golden Age of Narnia.
Official URLOfficial Site
Angelicos and 4 others own The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Angelicos played The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Family
- Developer: Travellers Tales
- Publisher: Disney Interactive
Released North America May 15, 2008 Europe Jun 20, 2008 Australia June 2008
- Also known as:
- Narnia Kuni Monogatari Dai-2-Shou: Caspian Ouji no Tsunobue in Japan