BackgroundThis is the sequel to Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. New enemies have arisen and you'll have to play as the Terminator and assassinate them. You'll play more in vehicles than on foot.
GameplayTerminator 3: Redemption features vehicle and character based combat and exploration from a third-person perspective and is presented in a larger and more diverse Terminator world. Terminator 3: Redemption allows players to assume the role of the most popular and iconic character featured in the Terminator films, the Terminator.
Featuring Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice and likeness, Terminator 3: Redemption surprises players with innovative and exciting gameplay presented in a number of different styles utilizing the vehicles and enemies that come straight from the Terminator universe, pitting the Terminator against numerous air and ground-based forces.
- Rip through deep levels of nonstop arcade-shooter action.
- Hit the road — and enemies — in cars, trucks and other vehicles.
- Fire explosive weaponry from all three timelines, including missile launchers and plasma rifles.
- Smash enemies with power punches and combo moves.
- Leap between speeding vehicles.
- Experience massive boss battles.
- Activate vintage "Arnold phrases" during the action, with exclusive voice recording by the star.
- Team up in co-op mode to attack waves of Skynet machines.
- Hijack 15+ vehicles from the present and the future.
- Demolish never-before-seen Terminator units in melee combat.
- Uncover secret short cuts by executing incredible "Terminator Moments".
My 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' weekend is over. Having sat through the film...
This is good. This is far better than Dawn of Fate and total turd of a game, Rise of...
The gameplay is excellent and the setting is cool.The graphics are good even on the...
- Genre: Shooter (PS2)
- Theme(s): Post-Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Paradigm
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Sep 1, 2004