BackgroundSet directly after the events of the original PlayStation title Tenchu, Tenchu: Fatal Shadows is a side story in the popular ninja stealth action series. But since the story of Wrath of Heaven is set after that of Fatal Shadows, Rikimaru is thought to be dead and the plot follows Ayame instead. As an added bonus, however, players will also be able to control a second female assassin named Rin. One of the leaders of the Kuroya Shimatsuya group that attacked Hagakure no Sato, holds a childhood grudge against Rin and wants her dead.
- Kill multiple enemies at once with new and improved stealth kill combos.
- Two playable characters- Ayame from previous Tenchu games and an all new female lead, Rin.
- Avoid detection by moving bodies and swim under the cover of water out of enemy site.
- Enhanced stealth kill combo, new elements (weapons, items, etc).
- Three gameplay modes, 18 levels, refined gameplay mechanics and tons of unlockables.
THM and 22 others own Tenchu: Fatal Shadows
HeartJacker13 and 5 others played Tenchu: Fatal Shadows
Don't get me wrong, I love the Tenchu series and have played it loyally since the...
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: K2 LLC
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Feb 15, 2005 Europe May 6, 2005 Japan Jul 22, 2004 Australia May 6, 2005