BackgroundAs the curtain falls on Iron Fist Tournament 4, Jin Kazama carves a vengeful swathe through his family, defeating Kazuya and Heihachi in a furious battle at Mishima Zaibatsu headquarters. Suddenly an army of Jacks bursts through the walls and ambushes the Mishima clan. Jin flees and Kazuya betrays his father by heaving him into the path of the murderous Jacks to escape himself. Seconds later, Honmaru, Heihachi's personal residence atop the Zaibatsu, is consumed in a titanic explosion with the elder Mishima still inside. A mysterious man in black who has been observing the struggle scans the flaming ruins and intones into his radio: "Heihachi Mishima is dead." A month later, the announcement the world was waiting for is made: King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 is set. The battle begins to determine the fate of the entire Mishima Zaibatsu conglomerate and its fallen ruler, Heihachi Mishima.
GameplayJust like previous Tekken games, it's all about destroying and defeating your opponent. All of the old characters make their return, as well as new ones like Raven, who is a ninja with a mission to kill Heihachi. Choose your game mode, whether it be Team Battle or Arcade, choose your character, and duke it out against the CPU or against other players. Each character has their own unique arsenal of power attacks and combos, which you have to utilize to the fullest to defeat your opponents.
- Stunning Graphics: A completely new graphics engine delivers the most beautiful fighting game experience on the consoles.
- Variety of Characters: Play as one of many characters, including three new characters - Asuka Kazama, Raven and Feng Wei.
- Realistic Environment: Interactive environment with a variety of destructible objects pump up the action.
- Customize the Characters: Fight money earned can allow you to buy various items like caps, glasses and different costumes to dress your favorite character!
- Bonus Action Adventure Game, Tekken: Devil Within: An action adventure game unfolds a side story midst action-packed fighting sequences.
- Arcade History Mode: The arcade classics of Tekken 1, 2 and 3 are now on the consoles, making this the ultimate Tekken title to commemorate its 10th year anniversary.
Hardware RequirementsPlaystation 2 console, controller and Playstation 2 memory card, preferably 8MB.
Official URLOfficial Site
noxious_knot and 61 others played Tekken 5
Thunfish and 207 others own Tekken 5
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Feb 22, 2005 Europe Jun 24, 2005 Japan Mar 31, 2005