BackgroundKazuya has been resurrected in G Corporation's research facility. After his resurrection, Kazuya offers his body as research material to determine the true nature of the Devil that resides within him. Kazuya's goal is to unify his two opposing selves into one. The experiment fails. Enraged, Kazuya obliterates the heavily armed Tekken force, destroys the lab and vanishes into the flaming wreckage.
Heihachi was infuriated by Kazuya's escape. As his anger subsided, Heihachi focused him mind and decided on a plan.
Two years have passed since the King of Iron Fist Tournament 3. The Mishima Zaibatsu announces the King of Iron Fist Tournament 4 and places the massive financial empire as the top prize.
- A brand new Tekken with advanced 3D graphics.
- 3 powerful new fighters to mix it up with updated favorites.
- New exciting gameplay mechanics including Boundry Walls, Side Moves and Position Swaps.
- Game Modes include Arcade, Story Battle, VS, Survival, and the all new exclusive "Tekken Force Assault" mode.
Official URLOfficial Site
GokaiGold and 164 others own Tekken 4
JonesFRB and 69 others played Tekken 4
Jan 19, 14 7:41am
Tekken 4 was the first Tekken game I've ever played. I bought it at a pawn shop when I was in 6th...
Jun 25, 08 9:17pm
Nov 20, 07 9:13pm
Nov 10, 07 9:27pm
DemonSpiritNot a bad game overall but for the time- the worst Tekken so far. Tekken4 PS2
Jul 04, 07 8:54am
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Theme(s): Anime, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Sep 24, 2002 Europe Sep 13, 2002 Japan Mar 28, 2002