Insanity Prevails Apr 08, 13 2:18pm"What's that?" says Luke to pretty much everything.
daenath and 91 others own Tales of the Abyss
De Chaltier and 32 others played Tales of the Abyss
Stellus Dec 07, 12 5:02pmadded Tales of the Abyss Natalia L.K Lanvaldear Guide (JIS)
Symphonic Abyss Jul 30, 12 8:05pmadded a blog post "Tales of the Abyss [Boss 1 - Liger Queen - Very Hard]"
Symphonic Abyss Jul 30, 12 4:38pmDecided to start a new game with stuff to make everything do-able on Unknown mode. Carried over 2x Exp. and Capacity Cores.
Symphonic Abyss Jul 30, 12 10:51amForgot to record after-battle data for Boss 1 (Liger Queen)
Symphonic Abyss Jul 29, 12 8:36pmI have decided...Very Hard for now. I've got the amazing Capacity Cores and AD Skills carried over, so I might as well. Still normal exp.
Symphonic Abyss Jul 29, 12 8:12pmFinished old game 49:52. New Game+ time! I think we'll play as much as possible on Hard or Very Hard.
Symphonic Abyss Jul 28, 12 8:06pmAnd she kills me while she has 194K/320K. Woo. Time to rebattle...and rebattle.
Symphonic Abyss Jul 28, 12 7:47pmGet ready Nebilim! Here I come! Nebilim @ Nebilim's Crag/
Symphonic Abyss Jul 28, 12 6:53pmSync 3 @ Eldrant. 1'34"00. Hardest Eldrant battle imo.
Symphonic Abyss Jul 28, 12 6:21pmAsch 2 @ Eldrant! Luke is level 60. Meaning of Birth! <3
Symphonic Abyss Jul 28, 12 6:15pmLegretta 2 @ Eldrant. 2'00"73. Luke (59), Tear (59), Anise (57), Jade (59). 72K Gald.
Symphonic Abyss Jul 27, 12 9:29pmOver in 01'41"36. Luke finally got the Add Combo AD Skill! I'm playing on Normal by the way.
Symphonic Abyss Jul 27, 12 9:23pmParty before Largo 2 @ Absorption Gate: Luke (55), Tear (55), Anise (53), Jade (55). 42 hours of gameplay.
Symphonic Abyss Jul 27, 12 11:50amBattle finished in 1'50"40. Party: Luke (55), Tear (54), Anise (53), Jade (54) [After Battle Stats]
Background2000 years ago the people of Oldland discovered the "Seventh Phoneme", which was said to foretell the planet's future. With the discovery of this came an all out war to gain possession it. The lands were ruined and brought about the poisonous Miasma gas. The people were able to seal the gas and were then divided into two nations over the remaining years.
You will play Luke Fone Fabre, the son to a noble family of the Kimraska Ranbaldia Kingdom. He is scared from an incident where he was kidnapped when he was younger and has no memory of his youth. He meets Tear, an officer in the Roleria Cult who has the ability to use the Seventh Phoneme. There his adventure begins.
GameplayAlthough the gameplay is not innovative for the PS2 and it doesn't use all the potential of the controllers of the PS2, the gameplay is very comfortable. In battles, move around with the Pad or the Joystick, press X for normal attacks, and move the joystick to the sides while attacking to create co,bo. At the end of a chained combo, press O to make a special attack. You can also press O and move the Joystick to the sides for different special attacks, and you can set extra special attacks on the second joystick. You can set your most used attacks to the buttons on the start menu. On the field, just move around with the Joystick or pad, and check things with X. If you are moving inside a dungeon, you can press O to use the actions you get in Dungeons.
- Characters Come to Life Like Never Before: The most realistic character models ever used in the series. More detailed expressions allow players to connect with the characters even more with stunning character designs by Kosuke Fujishima.
- Roam free in a Flexible Motion Battle System: Not only does the player control his character by focusing on the targeted enemy, but a groundbreaking twist to the Tales series allows the character to run freely around the battlefield.
- A Stunning World Awaits: A fully 3D setting and beautiful anime cutscenes by Production I.G. immerse the player in one of the most stunning Tales games ever produced.
- New Town Link System: The actions of the story and characters reflect the world around them. The prices and availability of certain goods will change depending on the characters' actions, giving the player the feeling that his or her actions truly affect the world of the game.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Tales of Vesperia (2008)
- Tales of Graces f (2012)
- Tales of Vesperia (Import) (2009)
- Tales of Xillia (2011)
- Tales of Xillia 2 (Import) (2012)
- Tales of Destiny (Import) (2006)
- Tales of Destiny 2 (Import) (2002)
- Tales of Fandom Vol. 2 (Import) (2007)
- Tales of Legendia (2006)
- Tales of Rebirth (Import) (2004)
- Tales of Symphonia (Import) (2004)
- Tales of Destiny (1998)
- Tales of Destiny II (2001)
- Tales of Fandom Vol. 1 (Import) (2002)
- Tales of Phantasia (Import) (1997)
- Tales of Symphonia (2004)
- Tales of Destiny 2 (Import) (2007)
- Tales of Eternia (2005)
- Tales of Phantasia: Full Voice Edition (Import) (2006)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X (Import) (2010)
- Tales of Rebirth (Import) (2008)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (2007)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 (Import) (2009)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 (Import) (2011)
- Tales of VS. (Import) (2009)
- Tales of the Abyss (2012)
- Kamenin Merchant! (2009)
- Tales of Hearts (Import) (2008)
- Tales of Innocence (Import) (2007)
- Tales of the Tempest (Import) (2006)
- Tales of Phantasia (2006)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Import) (2002)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Import) (2005)
- Tales of the World: Summoner's Lineage (Import) (2003)
- Tales of Phantasia (Import) (1995)