BackgroundTales of Legendia is an epic tale of love and heroism that explores the ties that bind us all. Senel Coolidge, a young expert in the special skill called "eres," was drifting in the misty ocean on a small boat with his younger sister Shirley. As food ran out and their strength deteriorated, an island suddenly burst through the mist and approached the boat with astonishing speed, engulfing it with perilous waves. When they awoke on the shore, the siblings realized it was not an ordinary island, but actually the deck of the mysterious giant ship called Legacy. Have they stumbled upon an unknown civilization, or is the Legacy a relic of something long past?
- Battle Huge Enemies Like Never Before. The depth you'd expect from an epic RPG, combined with real-time battles that feel more like a fighting game.
- X-LiMBS Battle System. Battle huge monsters with fighting-game-like controls with the X-LiMBS (Crossover Linear Motion Battle System) battle system.
- Fantastic 3D graphics. A stunning, fully 3D setting that has a unique look perfectly suited to the game.
- Uniquely Designed Characters. A unique cast of characters designed by internationally renowned artist Kazuto Nakazawa, acclaimed for his amazing animation sequences in Kill Bill: Vol.
Official URLOfficial Site
tnt9488 and 63 others own Tales of Legendia
Ethancaliko and 12 others played Tales of Legendia
You know, I'm pretty sure that some of the people that trashed Tales of Legendia were...
Tales of Legendia. One of the many games from the Tales Series, such as Tales of...
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Feb 7, 2006 Japan Aug 25, 2005
- Tales of the Abyss
- Tales of Legendia
- Tales of Rebirth (Import)
- Tales of Symphonia (Import)
- Tales of Destiny 2 (Import)