BackgroundTak and the Power of Juju is a tale of good vs. evil set in an ancient, tribal world where magic (Juju) really works! Tak, a shaman's apprentice and unlikely hero, sets off on an action-filled, yet humorous journey to save his village from an evil Juju Man. Tak will have to stretch beyond his training and use his wits, his environment and the power of the Juju gods to complete his quest and reinstate peace in his mystical world.
- 10 massive environments complete with real-world physics.
- Obtain special Juju power and power-ups granted by the Juju Gods.
- Find the correct puzzle combinations of animal interactions, plants, weapons and water to complete your quest.
- Master Tak's inventory of tools including the pole vault, spirit rattle, blowpipe and explosive eggs from your chicken disguise.
- Use your environment by launching yourself to new heights on the palm tree catapult
Official URLOfficial Site
The graphics are great and in fact the first few times I played this I got nauseous. ...
I first played this game on a demo from PSM i got about a year ago....
I'm very new at this. This is my first Playstation 2 game. I've seen many games...
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Ancient Cultures, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: THQ
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 16, 2003
- Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams (2004)
- Tak and the Power of Juju (2003)
- Tak: The Great Juju Challenge (2005)